Re: AIS Website

"Remember we are also investigating a photo wiki." (Robt R Pries)

This is absolutely an excellent idea!  In case some don't know what this
means, it is like Wikipedia, the " the free encyclopedia that anyone can
edit".
A job of collecting photography, resizing as necessary, editing, posting on
the web can be a huge task, way too large for one individual, when we have
tens of thousands of registered irises.  Yet, having a central repository for
the world to share and reference shouldn't be too hard to implement.    ISP
web disk space is cheap nowdays.

Kitty Loberg
R14 Webmaster
AIS Photo Contest Chair