Re: MGs and presentations

By providing designated "master Irisarians" who we may
get some additional training for the task, I hope to
overcome the need for a degree behind ones name. If
the Iris society certifies that a certain speaker is
able to provide the type of material needed we act in
a sense as the certifying institution. As such the
package of material we put together may require some
review beforehand and some reasearch on our part to
provide a quality product. If we establish our "master
Irisarians" as knowledgeable and capable presenters I
see no problem with their accepting our accredidation.
If is not unlike certain consulting groups that
present training sessions for corporations.