Re: MG programs

I would certainly like to draw upon your expertize and
Barbaras' also. I realize we have many talented people
within AIS. As public relations chair it is incumbent
on me to facillitate and expend these benefucail
outreaches. Your input could be valuable in crediting
teams of such presenters in other parts of the
country. If we pool our knowledge we might be able to
even improve our own current presentations while
helping others in different regions get a headstart on
doing the same.