MG programs

Hello again,

Barbara Sautner(current President of ISM) and I have spent a great deal of time constructing programs; Gardening with Iris, (types and culture) Landscaping with Iris (types, historical and current use of iris) and presentations on various types of iris; TBs, bearded, beardless, Siberians Japanese etc. We have presented these at MG plant fairs and to/at MG programs across our state. These are always well received. We educate MGs and their clients.

Bill Dougherty