Re: ConventionAwards

Jim,

Some of the information comes from the AIS Golden Anniversary Issue in
Janurary, 1970, page 90, written by Carol Ramsey.  I believe that when
the cup was redone during the Denver Convention, nothing was changed on
the cup.  I have not read the current cup either but, I will make it a
point to do so this year.

BTW, that was the year that the AIS Convention was held in New York City.

Paul

****