VOUCHER PAYMENT SYSTEM BACK TO SECRETARY

Hi All...

I have heard today from Patricia Randall and she has come through a very trying time with her husband's and her own health.  She is back at work full time and her husband will be recovered enough to go back to work in a few days.  She is now able to resume processing AIS bills/receipts for payment through our voucher system.

AS OF TODAY, please go back to sending your bills and receipts to Patricia for processing.  I processed them temporarily to relieve Patricia of some stress while she dealt with some serious medical issues at home.

Any bills that are in transit I will process.

Thank you for your patience through this slight detour around our usual procesures.

Jill Bonino
Treasurer