Re: AIS 2010 Convention

I certainly agree with Clarence. He knows from experience of chairing a convention, as do I, that 3 years confirmed lead time is not too much!!!

Hal

On Feb 9, 2007, at 10:11 AM, CEMahan@aol.com wrote:

Having been Chairman of the Conventions Committee in the past, it is my suggestion that the Board approve the offer to host the 2010 convention as soon as practicable. It is not as though regions and affiliates are in fierce competition to host conventions. When a gift horse comes one's way, examining its
mouth is not a profitable exercise. Clarence  Mahan