Re: AIS 2010 Convention

Dear All,

I would like to apologize to all for not moving this discussion over to
AISdiscuss after the discussion on AISconfer.  I hope that you accept my
apology.

The Madison Area Iris Society seems to be really energetic and are
excited about AIS hosting the convention.  I have even been contacted by
the Madison Convention and Visitors Bureau, both organizations are
working together on the project.  In fact, Tanya Johnson from the Madison
Convention and Visitors Bureau is planning on attending this years
convention in Oklahoma City.

Paul