Website Content

As we get closer to being able to activate our new website we need more content to meet our goals of making the website more useful and attractive.

To that end I need content for the following areas:

How to plant and grow bearded irises (all classifications, esp. those that are different)
Tall
Intermediate
Border
Miniature Tall
Dwarf
Aril and Arilbred

What type of bearded irises should I grow

How to plant and grow beardless irises (all classifications, esp. those that are different)
Spuria
Siberian
Japanese
Louisana
PCI
Species

What type of beardless irises should I grow

Pests and diseases

(and anything else you can think of)

If you are willing to work on any of this content, or know of existing content that we can get permission to use, let me know.

Please don't just tell me "go look at this" or "so and so wrote..." I don't have time to research, capture and edit all the content. I have my hands full getting the architecture place and moving the content we want to keep. Trust me it is more than just cut and paste. I need your help. The society needs your help!

Thanks

John