Re: Communications, and Public Relations

Mr. Pries continued:

<<Anner missed the point. I already do the things  she
suggested but the current system is failing and I
would not be  commenting if it was working as she says.>>

Sorry to have exasperated you again. It just sounded to me like  you were not
making best use of the resources available. I suggest you  develop a little
black book of dependable folks you can gee and haw  with, and learn to work
around the deadwood, the sour, and the  insane. I believe that is what everyone
else does.

You are welcome.

Anner Whitehead