Re: JT Handbook Revisions

Hi All
I partly agree with Jim that the titles are misleading. The term GARDEN
JUDGE is not true but the term ACCREDITED  JUDGE is true - all
inclusive.- shows or garden.
If a retired judge can just judge shows, they could be referred to as
SHOW JUDGE. -and only a show judge on a panel.
I have never understood why I became an "active master" except that I
had spent 15 years of on-the-job training? Thank you, but, my training
requirements didn't change? It must be an ego thing?
I learned , early on, that there was a need for some kind of term limits
to all offices. It is for a predictable and expected honorable discharge
of duties - and so you dont get fired! Since I have already been a judge
for 25 years and I am sure many people have been at it much longer than
I. Bennett Jones has been at it since the 50's and is still pretty
sharp. Maybe 50 years is a limit? Of course, EMERITUS STATUS slips in
there somewhere.
Guess I am just churning terminology. I better sleep on it.
Terry