Re: Re: AIS - Scientific Comm - Research Proposal

In a message dated 8/1/2007 9:05:56 A.M. Central Standard Time,
rpries@sbcglobal.net writes:

Because  I was on the committee I don't know if it is
appropriate for me to make the  motion that Jerry
Coates has already made to approve this grant, but  to
expedite things I will do so.

I second the motion to approve a grant to Andrew Wheeler.  I agree  that it
doesn't get any better than this.  A grant to a live irisarian who  is a young
scientist.  Yea!

Jim Morris