Re: [AISvote] Fw: [AISconfer] Alan Meerow Grant Extension

JOHNNY R RANDALL wrote:

Greetings to all voting members of AIS:
Per John's and Jeanne's correspondence and correction (which I should have
known in the first place) this motion and second is being channeled to the
AISvote mail for the legality of our recording of same. Thanks for the
correction, and now on the proper channel---voting may commence, and any
yes on the proposal. Happy voting to all. Patricia

Good Evening AIS Board Members,
Today, 9/6/06 @ 1:33 PM Gary White, Chairman of the Scientific Advisory

Group,

made the motion:  "I therefore move that the AIS BOD approves the no-cost
extension of Alan Meerow's current grant project ....

I vote Yes.