Re: [AISvote] Fw: [AISconfer] Alan Meerow Grant Extension

I vote yes on Alan Meerow Grant Extension.
Donna James

----- Original Message ----- From: "Terry Aitken" <terry@flowerfantasy.net>
To: <aisvote@aisboard.org>
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: [AISvote] Fw: [AISconfer] Alan Meerow Grant Extension

I vote yes
Terry Aitken

JOHNNY R RANDALL wrote:

Greetings to all voting members of AIS:
Per John's and Jeanne's correspondence and correction (which I should have
known in the first place) this motion and second is being channeled to the
AISvote mail for the legality of our recording of same. Thanks for the
correction, and now on the proper channel---voting may commence, and any
yes on the proposal. Happy voting to all. Patricia