Re: [AISvote] Motion regarding traveling library exhibits

"I move that an ad hoc committee be established to evaluate the
possibility of traveling exhibits with a report to be made to the AIS
Board by the end of February 2010"

I vote YES to the above motion.

Paul

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 18:31:32 -0700 Michelle Snyder
<AISSecretary@irises.org> writes:
> I have received the required number of YES votes to call the motion
> so
> no more discussion will be forthcoming.  The below seconded amended
> motion is now ready for vote.  It was written by Jim Morris and
> agreed
> to by Bob Pries, who was the writer of the original motion and the
> first
> amended motion , and Jeanne Plank, who seconded both the original
> motion
> and the subsequent amended motions.
>
> "I move that an ad hoc committee be established to evaluate the
> possibility of traveling exhibits with a report to be made to the
> AIS Board by the end of February 2010"
>
> Michelle
>
> My official vote is YES.

> The archives for AISVote are at: