RE: [AISvote] Motion regarding traveling library exhibits

I vote yes.

Cheryl Deaton

> Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 18:31:32 -0700
> From: AISSecretary@irises.org
> To: aisvote@aisboard.org
> Subject: [AISvote] Motion regarding traveling library exhibits
>
> I have received the required number of YES votes to call the motion so
> no more discussion will be forthcoming. The below seconded amended
> motion is now ready for vote. It was written by Jim Morris and agreed
> to by Bob Pries, who was the writer of the original motion and the first
> amended motion , and Jeanne Plank, who seconded both the original motion
> and the subsequent amended motions.
>
> "I move that an ad hoc committee be established to evaluate the possibility
of traveling exhibits with a report to be made to the AIS Board by the end of
February 2010"

> Michelle
>
> My official vote is YES.

> The archives for AISVote are at:
> http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisvote/

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?h=myidea?ocid=PID2472
7::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_myidea:112009