Re: [AISvote] Motion to plastic wrap IRISES

Gordon,

Sorry, I thought I had removed you from AISVote. Since you are no longer RVP Rep, Winona Stevens is, and you won't officially become a member of the board until Nov. you are currently not eligible to vote. I did take you off of AISConfer but somehow omitted taking you off vote. Once again, I apologize for my omission and any confusion it may have caused.

Michelle

On 6/12/2013 4:32 PM, GORDON CARVER wrote:
My vote is 'no'.
Several folks offered viable suggestions that when added
together make fiscal sense. This decision is not a 'life or
death' situation. we may need to pass it out to a committee of interested
souls...
We recieve a couple of periodicals that have a thicker, but not
slicker, identical over-cover; it might well be another avenue to place
selected advertising, or... saliant AIS reminders...
gordon
________________________________
  From: Michelle Snyder
<AISSecretary@irises.org>
To: aisvote@aisboard.org
Sent: Tuesday, June 11,
2013 10:29 PM
Subject: [AISvote] Motion to plastic wrap IRISES
The time
for discussion on the below motion has now passed.  As such, it is now out for
vote.

"That we "plastic wrap" the AIS bulletin "Irises" for mailing."
Michelle
sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary
<aissecretary@irises.org>
The archives for AISVote are at:
http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisvote/