Re: [AISvote] M0tion to hold 2014 Convention in Dallas

Michelle, not sure if this is allowed under the AIS rules but could we have
more time to discuss the Dallas 2014 Convention? It's only been 7 days
since it was presented here, and hardly anyone discussed it or brought up
anything about it.

We did talk about Conventions in general when Dennis Hager asked some
questions, but not about Paul Gosset's proposal for 2014.

I was going to take time during the weekend to post something for
discussion if there's still time. If not, then that's fine.

Andi Rivarola