Re: [AISvote] Motion to vote

While I agree with Misters Morris and Pries that the new revision needs to be
pushed, my vote is YES to reprint 2000 copies of the existing booklet.  We
must keep the old version in stock until the new one is available.  Zebra
Gardens includes them with their orders to non-AIS members in hopes it will
stimulate the buyers to join the AIS and we'll be ordering 200 booklets again this
spring.

All the best, Brad K

In a message dated 2/22/2006 12:53:04 PM Mountain Standard Time,