Re: [AISvote] Motion re foreign registrations - CORRECTION

I vote yes.

Jim Morris
*****************

In a message dated 8/24/2011 7:46:13 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
AISSecretary@irises.org writes:

Hi  everyone.  I guess I shouldn't have tried to send the below motion
out for vote late last night as you are probably aware I sent it to
AISConfer instead of AISVote.  Anyway, here is the motion for  voting.
Sorry about any confusion this may have caused.

"That  each foreign registrant pay a fee of USD$15.00 (or its equivalent
in the  country currency) per iris registration or iris name reservation
to the  country Associate Registrar. That the country Associate Registrar
keep  USD$5.00 (or its equivalent in the country currency)  per iris
registration or iris name reservation and pay the AIS USD$10.00  per
iris registration or iris name reservation, such payments to the AIS to
be made via a PayPal system or such other arrangements as may be
enumerated by the AIS Registrar-Recorder for his convenience. All
payments to the AIS registrar to be made in USD. The AIS respectfully
requests, but does not require, the country Associate Registrars to
accept the USD$5.00 stipend as full payment for their services as
Associate Register in managing iris registrations and iris name
reservations. That the services of the country Associate Registrar
include, but may not be limited to,  iris name checking against the
irisregister.com database, translation (as appropriate), transliteration
(as appropriate), and description review ad editing."

Michelle  Snyder
AIS Secretary