From: owner-aisvote@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisvote@aisboard.org] On
Behalf Of Michelle Snyder
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 6:16 AM
To: aisvote@aisboard.org
Subject: Re: [AISvote] Motion regarding multiple year Irisregister
subscriptions

Hi Lynn,

Since you are new to the board I want to make sure you are aware of the
time line for voting.  The time for voting is 7 days from when I post
the motion on AISVote.  Unfortunately, the seven days was over on Monday
so I was not able to "officially" count the vote I received from you
yesterday.

Michelle