Re: [AISvote] Motion regarding multiple year Irisregister subscriptions

Hi Lynn,

Since you are new to the board I want to make sure you are aware of the time line for voting. The time for voting is 7 days from when I post the motion on AISVote. Unfortunately, the seven days was over on Monday so I was not able to "officially" count the vote I received from you yesterday.

Michelle