AIS 2020 Membership Survey Results

Dear all,

Please find attached a document containing the results of the AIS 2020 Membership Survey.
The results offer a glimpse of our current membership — a slice of it, but an important one at that.
The report is self-explanatory with many graphs and other information we hope that you all find useful.
You may also find that some of the results fit the concept we already have of our membership, but other information may surprise you.
It may take a while to "digest" the results, but we hope that you will enjoy knowing who our AIS members are at the moment.

I want to thank the members of the AIS Membership Development Committee for their gracious and generous time.
We will now move to the next level of our mandate: finding ways to increase our membership.

Note: A link to the original survey was featured on News & Notes during the month starting on August 15th, 2020 and feedback was captured for 30 days, online only.

--
Andi Rivarola