Advertising in IRISES, the publication of AIS

Do you grow beautiful irises?B  Would you like to sell some of those
beauties?

You might consider a "shopping section" advertisement in IRISES. The
advertising rates are very reasonable ($60 for a year for 2" ad and $80
a year for 4" ad -- that is four issues of IRISES!) and you can find
more information on page 65 of the Summer 2017 issue of IRISES.

If you are already a shopping section advertiser, _you will be receiving
a renewal notice with the next couple of weeks._ Please open that letter
and read it.B  Please respond to the renewal request while it is fresh on
your mind.B  I have in excess of 40 advertisers to service and your quick
response without me having to send you additional notices will save both
of us time. Time is precious when you are my age.B  I'd rather be fishing
than working on these advertising renewals!

Your help in this matter is greatly appreciated.B  AND, if you are
interested in advertising in IRISES, look at page 65 of the Summer 2017
issue of IRISES, or contact me.

Ron Killingsworth, Advertising Editor, IRISES

retmiagt@gmail.com

(318) 996-9969