Judges

Since this is my first year as RVP of Region 17, I am not sure about how to
recommend Judges for advancement.  I have tried to contact the AIS Judges
Chair and so has our Regional Judges Training Chair, but have not had a
response.  Is there a form or procedure I need to follow?  I know all judges
need to be approved at the AIS Fall Board of Directors meeting, but don't
know what I have to do to get the names to the board.  We have 2 ready for
advancement to G/E.  Can someone please help?

Thank you,

Peggy Cathey

RVP Region 17