Re: Reply to comments

Thanks Ron - you hit the nail squarely. Bob

Bob and Judy Hollingworth

________________________________
 From: RON AND SUSAN COSNER <4dada58a1@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: "aisdiscuss@aisboard.org" <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2014 10:09 PM
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Reply to comments

I am very disheartened by some of the comments I have seen. First I do not
think we need to fix something that works and is not broken. Second and this
is an assumption on my part but I do not believe anyone said they did not
appreciate Anner's comments nor that they were not welcome. And I do not
believe anyone would try to silence anyone from making comments or in anyway
tried to inpune anyone's status or character. It was simply stated that the
discussion period had ended and we were in voting period now.

Thank you and happy gardening

Ron Cosner