Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ payments, etc. for end of fiscal year, 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Killingsworth
<102w@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: aisdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent:
Sun, Sep 7, 2014 8:13 am
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
payments, etc. for end of fiscal year, 2014

    Michelle - you
really need to set the time and calendar on your    computer.  This email from
you was dated 1/1/2002 at 08:36.  If most    people are like me, that sends it
to the end of the long list of    emails.
    Thanks for the reminder.
Ron Killingsworth, Director

On 1/1/2002 08:36, Michelle Snyder