IMPORTANT PLEASE READ payments, etc. for end of fiscal year, 2014

Hello all,

This is a reminder to anyone who submits bills/invoices for payments and checks for deposit.  The current fiscal year will be ending on Sept. 30.  In order for me to process the vouchers and to deposit checks in time for Dwayne to include them in this years treasurers report you will need to have any bills/invoices/checks to me no later than Tuesday, Sept. 23.

Thank you,

Michelle Snyder,
AIS Secretary