Re: Fall Board Meeting

Yes and I am not sure where you would find it. Can't remember where I downloaded mine.
All I need is:

Name, email, name of anyone else attending with you, and if you and other person are/is registering and taking the tour.
Prices are:  Registration per person - $80
                 New Orleans Tour - $30 per person
Send info and check made payable to AIS to Ron Killingsworth, 10329 Caddo Lake Rd, Mooringsport, LA 71060 I'm sure the form is available on the web site somewhere, but not really needed.
Ron