Re: Fall Board Meeting

Ron,

Is there some registration form that we need to send in to register for the meeting itself? Fee?

Thanks

John
John and Joanne Jones
Registrar-Recorders, American Iris Society
aisregistrar@irises.org

John Jones, Chairman, Electronic Services Committee
aiselectronicsvcs@irises.org

35572 Linda Drive
Fremont, CA 94536