Re: New Library

Hi Susan,

That is a great idea!.

Dorothy Willott

In a message dated 9/1/2012 12:04:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
irisgal@hotmail.com writes:

Hi  all,
Since only a few select individuals have seen the new AIS  Library, how
about some pictures and a nice story about the new location  being written
up
and put into the IRISES bulletin.  I'd bet that most  AIS members don't even
know that we have an AIS Library.
Just a thought.
Susan Boyce