From: Michelle Snyder
<AISSecretary@irises.org>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Sat, September 1,
2012 9:48:57 AM
Subject: [AISdiscuss] New Library

I have received word from
Will Plotner and Dave that the library has finally
been moved to the new
location.  I want to say thank you to both of these
gentlemen for all of the
hard work they have put into getting the library moved
and I know that Dave
will do an excellent job has our new librarian.  I wish him
lots of luck in
getting everything sorted and cataloged at the new location.  I
have also
sent an email to our insurance broker requesting the Silverton address
be
removed from our insurance policy.

Michelle
sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary