From: "Jill Bonino" <aistreas@earthlink.net>
To: "AISDiscuss" <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 3:36:33 PM
Subject: [AISdiscuss] General Fund Budget for 9-30-12

Yes, it is that fun time of year again when we try to estimate AIS General
Fund income and expenses for the next fiscal year.
For your operating area, please let me know what income you think your area
will generate next year and what expenses your area will have.B

For new areas of income, such as e membership, B foreign registrations and AIS
shopping cart, please try to come up with some idea.B B B

Also, this is the time to send to Michelle SnyderB all income for her
toB deposit byB Sept 25th andB all invoices for 9-30-11 expenses.B B  If you
receive deposits after Sept 25 please send them to me for deposit by Sept
30.B

Thank you for your quick response...Please get Budget 9-30-12 items to me no
later than October 20th.

JillB  Bonino

Treasurer

Also, this is the time to send to Michelle SnyderB all income for her
toB deposit byB Sept 25th andB all invoices for 9-30-11 expenses.B B  If you
receive deposits after Sept 25 please send them to me for deposit by Sept
30.B

Thank you for your quick response...Please get Budget 9-30-12 items to me no
later than October 20th.

JillB  Bonino

Treasurer
sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary The archives for
AISDiscuss are at: http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisdiscuss/