Re: Traveling

Hi to all,

Seeing Michelle's latest message in this forum prompts me to say
something that I have long thought:
AIS is really fortunate in having her excellent service that she has
provided over the years.  I know I speak for not only myself but many
others in expressing our gratitude to her.

I know that there are many other persons in AIS leadership positions
about whom much the same could be said.  With that realization
stated, I single out Michelle because I have been familiar with her
various contributions over a long time, and I appreciate her
consistent excellence!

Hal Stahly