Traveling

Hello all. First of all, Gerry and I will be traveling beginning Thursday morning and not be returning until late on Sept. 27. We are going on a Southern Caribbean cruise leaving from Puerto Rico with a side trip before the cruise to Arecibo. That is the home of the largest single dish radio telescope - the one that was seen in the movie Contact and the James Bond movie Golden Eye.

In case you may have forgotten, Jill will close this years books at the end of the month. If you have any invoices that need to be paid before the year end, please fax them to me so I can prepare the vouchers before we leave. I have a dedicated fax machine whose number is 928/282-5079. I will do vouchers for everything in my position on Thursday morning and send them off to Roy for approval.

Any deposits that need to be made can just be sent to me as always and I will get the money into the back immediately upon our return. If something does come in while I am gone, and needs to be paid on this years budget, you can send the bill to Susan Boyce who is my backup.

Additionally, those of you that need to prepare reports for the upcoming board meeting, please start working on them as soon as possible as the deadline for getting them to me with be the last week of October. I will start sending follow-ups regarding this matter when I get back

Thank you,

Michelle