Re: Fw: AIS Photo Contest, award rhizomes, shipping overseas

I also agree......Paul

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 21:53:46 -0700 (GMT-07:00) Jill Bonino
<aistreas@earthlink.net> writes:
> I agree too.  As long as we put it in the minutes in November to get
> it into the record...Jill

Go Fast Online for Less
Switch to the thrill of high speed internet for $19.95/mo with AT&T
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=LCTWo4iPHBB1rc9QCJ8NNQAAJ1AdnTO-8mX61Xlhn6LFzt8JAAQAAAAFAAAAAG8Sgz0AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACIMlAAAAAA==