Re: DISASTER PLAN

Speaking personally, (and really, what else can one do?), I had a
scare when my hard drive started growling one day.  We bought a backup
drive for the 4 or 5 PCs that we have at home, and some automatic
backup software.  I just knew that Rita would kill me if I lost the
SJI membership and financial data.....if I wasn't already dead.
This doesn't protect us from a meteorite, or suddenly obsolete
software, but is a small step we can take.
I really like the idea of redundancy for data storage.
And the idea of written procedures that are shared.

We could take some preliminary steps toward this by designating backup
delegates and sharing data and procedures with them.  This might buy
us some time while a grand plan is worked out.