Re: DISASTER PLAN

John Jones did (and perhaps still does) have a backup service for the
Treasurer and others.  BUT -- I'm not sure of whether or not it is
being used.   It's one thing to have a backup system on hand, it's
quite another to actually use it?!?  But again -- there was a backup
system -- though perhaps not as universal as we are now discussing,
and that is what we should be considering --  where we should go --
broader use.
    Jeanne