Re: Fwd: Needed Irises for Storybook Garden

Jason,

Thanks so much for looking.  I was especially hoping you would find
'Narnia'.  It is such a good looking little iris.  I have written  several Median
Display Gardens, so maybe they will be able to help out.

Thanks again for your willingness to help and I hope Sterling will be  mended
soon.

Jean