Motion for various appointees

The voting period for the below motion will remain open until tomorrow but since Gerry and I are leaving in the morning I wanted to let everyone know that I have received more than the majority needed for the motion to pass. As of today, I have received 14 YES votes and 1 NO vote.

"* Jayme Adams, RVP, Region 11 be appointed as Chair of the
Exhibitions Committee
  * Robert Keup, be appointed as Advertising Editor of the Bulletin
* An ad hoc committee be appointed to study and make recommendation(s) to the Fall meeting of the Board of Di rectos relative to offering a membership discount when someone joins both AIS and a Section or Cooperating Society concurrently. The committee members would be: Jill Bonino, Chair; James Morris; Tom Gormley; Anita Moran; Paul Gossett; Will Plotner; and Dennis Hager."

Michelle