Re: Upcoming Fall Board Meeting Agenda

Michelle,

Sorry to have taken so long to respond but, I have had problems with my
email server with me not receiving all of my emails and also I have been
under the weather.  Hopefully I have my email problem resolved and my
health is better now.

The following items that I would like to see discussed are.

1)  2013 AIS Convention, where and who will be the host.

2)  2011 AIS Fall Board Meeting.

Thanks,

Paul

On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 10:35:44 -0700 Michelle Snyder
<AISSecretary@irises.org> writes:
> To all persons submitting reports at the fall meeting:  Since I want
> have the agenda as complete as possible before leaving on vacation
> on
> Sept. 26, and before sending it to Roy for his final input, please
> let
> me know within the next two weeks if there is a specific topic I
> should
> add to the agenda under your name.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Michelle Snyder

Fly in style.  Click here for information on private jets.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3nMcturZTt2ESkbFznovnogWdC4xnvW9nrAE76bEu8FQOS05/