AIS Website Worksheet

At the end of August, I sent a message letting you all know that there was a worksheet to look at to help us define what we want the website to do for us.

NOT A SINGLE PERSON BOTHERED TO SEND ME ANY OF THE WORKSHEET.

IF YOU WANT TO HAVE AN IMPACT DO IT NOW !!!

It is a long form and even I did not fill out the whole thing. HOWEVER, it is a good framework to get you to think about what you want in a website. Fill out what you think is important.

NOW IS THE TIME.

Don't expect to come to the fall meeting and have me jump through hoops for you. We all have limits on our time, I am no exception.

Yeah, I know, this sounds obnoxious and pushy. You are right, it is.

Granted, doing it right is far better than doing it quickly, except it is time now to do it and it is a lot easier to change things now than later.

Some of you have provided other input. Thank you. I have it. Personally, of all that I have received I like the concept espoused by Brad K the best. It also fits in neatly with some of the other suggestions and comments.

Here is the link to the worksheet.

http://www.aisboard.org/aisdocs/Website_redesign_creative_worksheet.doc

Remember the Little Red Hen

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)