Re: Proposal for discussion -- Clarence's new book

The link to allbookstores shows a price of $55.01 I am
assuming before shipping and it also shows a
publication date of September. Since the book is not
being published until November 10th it is likely the
price is also in error. When one goes to their button
for directing you to a store it also shows it
unavailable. The other link is the publishers site and
shows list of $87+.

http://www.allbookstores.com/author/Clarence_Mahan.html

http://www.krieger-publishing.com/natscience/Botany/STACKbotany/stackbotany_1.html