Re: Filing Board Reports for the Fall Board Meeting

Thank You, John for you excellent instructions on how to file and retrieve
Fall Meeting reports.

To All:
     Please take the October 15 deadline date seriously.
     If you do not submit your report to Patricia by the deadline, your
report will become your obligation to provide 50 printed copies for the Board and
those attending the meeting. To repeat: It will be up to the reporting
individual to print, transport and distribute the late report and not the
responsibility of the AIS Secretary.
     If you have nothing to report, there should be at least 25 printed
copies of business size paper that identify you, your committee, the date and the
statement "nothing to report" to hand out to voting Board Members and
Administrative Officers for their records.
     Getting a report in by the deadline can be done, and less than that
should have a very plausible reason why the deadline was missed.
     Shortly I will be sending individual reminders of topics I hope you will
be able to address or cover at the meeting in November.
     The weather here is, though warm, very pleasant -- I hope it is for you
also.
     Cheers!
               Jeanne