Re: AIS 2006 Photo Contest

It is a great idea, but we have about half of the contestants that have requested their photos returned. If we were to work something out, the best way to display would be to put frame mattes around each photo. I'm assuming I need to submit a projected cost for the display (including easel rentals) to the Board and request review and/or approval?

Kitty

THANKS Kitty for all of the work you have done with the Photo Contest. I
am looking forward to seeing the results.  Do you think that you might
want to setup a display of  the photographs at the OKC convention next
year?
Paul W Gossett