Re: Honorary AIS Awards Nominations

There are lists in the Iris Encyclopedia as follows:

Distinguished Service Award:

http://wiki.irises.org/Main/InfoHistoryOfSocietyPeopleDistinguished

Gold Medal:

http://wiki.irises.org/Main/InfoHistoryOfSocietyPeopleGoldMedal

Hybridizer Award:

http://wiki.irises.org/Main/InfoHistoryOfSocietyPeopleHybridizerAward

Warburton Medal:

http://wiki.irises.org/Main/InfoHistoryOfSocietyPeopleWarburtonMedal

They have been updated by consulting the Fall Board Minutes from 2012 on.
I'm not sure the convention used for listing the year, whether it is when
voted or when awarded, so the recent years may be in error.

Regards,

Wayne Messer