Re: Deadline for registering for upcoming fall board meeting

Claire,

Please see the below email that was sent to you on Sept. 26 acknowledging receipt of your check.

Yes, I always have to send reminders because sometimes the emails get lost or forgotten and reminders are always good, especially when deadlines are involved.

MichelleDear Claire,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your check for $65.00 for the upcoming board meeting. This also acknowledges receipt of your check for $40.00 for two seats on the trolley.

Looking forward to seeing you both in November.