Re: Deadline for registering for upcoming fall board meeting

Hi Michelle:  I'm new to all of this.  Did you receive my registration and
trolley reservation?  I know you're busy.  Which is to say I appreciate
your taking the time to check and reply.  Thank you,
Claire Schneider
p.s.  is it always necessary to send out reminders and double reminders?
Amazing.  You must have a high level of tolerance.  :)