Re: Appointment of new Electronic Chair

Having worked with Bob for SPCNI, I totally agree that he will be a great asset!

Jody Nolin

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 12:26 PM, John Jones <100h@rewrite.aisboard.org> wrote:
I am sure that Chris Hollinshead wants to continue to be the webmaster.

Thanks

John
John and Joanne Jones
Registrar-Recorders, American Iris Society
aisregistrar@irises.org

John Jones, Chairman, Electronic Services Committee
aiselectronicsvcs@irises.org

35572 Linda Drive
Fremont, CA 94536