Re: Appointment of new Electronic Chair

Bob seems extremely qualified, with much experience with computers and supporting AIS at the local, regional, and sectional levels.

One question: he is also qualified to be the AIS webmaster--is the plan to combine the two functions, or keep them separate? Or is that not determined at present?

I fully support his appointment no matter what the answer to the above is, but I am curious.

Gerry Snyder
Awards Chair